Building Momentum respects your privacy, protects your personal data and does not share information with third parties.
1. Data collection
We may collect the following personal data:
- Name ,job title and company or employer
- Contact information including email address.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter via our website, we collect your e-mail address.
We may also automatically collect non-personal or clickstream data (“anonymous data”) from you when you access our website. This can include, the type of browser you are using, the address of the website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the pages you visit on our Website, and the duration of your visit.
2. Data security:
We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal data, and in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
3. Data usage
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our newsletter containing information about the creative and commercial activity of the agency.
- To get in contact with you for creative opportunities and collaborations.
- To administer our business and this website (including data analysis).
We will not sell or share your personal data. The only instances of disclosure of your personal data are detailed in article 4 below.
4. Data disclosure
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
- External Third Parties including:
a) Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
b) Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit third parties to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the commercial purposes we collected it for.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase or other commercial relationship entertained with our agency.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
8. Contact Information: